FIFA 14 PC Title Update 2 Now Live
EA Sports have today released the second title update for the Windows PC version of their popular football/soccer simulator FIFA 14. The main console update will be scheduled for next week, do if you’re a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 owner, you’ll have to hold on a little longer.
The PC version is live right now however, and it’s not shocking to learn that the bug fixes this time round are mainly focused on ball metrics. The update was called up to Electronic Arts attention by the FIFA 14 community, and it addresses issues that fans have given vital feedback on.
The glitches and bugs that have been seen to contain the following:
- Gameplay freezes while making substitutions during matches.
- Finesse shots are more balanced.
- Attacking headers have been balanced.
- The lofted through balls have been tweaked for better realism.
- The defender switching has been greatly improved when opponents cross the ball.
- Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
- When entering the Leaderboards, the freezing has now been fixed.
- Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
- The Dynamic Camera has been significantly improved.
- Stephan El Shaarawy has been fully upgraded to a 4 star skill player in career mode, Head to Head and online seasons. The talented Italian will be updated in the Ultimate Team mode in due course too.
EA have said that they’ve cleared most of the freezing issues that they’ve come across themselves and that fan feedback has alerted them to, but they’ll need additional information from users to locate, find and fix them all.
Source – EA Official Website