This has got to be the most frustration ridden feature of the entire FIFA Career Mode since it was introduced a few series ago. The amount of players that are reporting a glitch is unmatched, and we have tried to contact EA Sports to comment on the issue, but to no avail so far. So, we thought we’d give the best insight possible to help gamers out regarding this specific feature.
The club job offers is basically when you receive offers from third-party football clubs to take full control of their team and become their new manager. The problem though, is there’s not as many offers coming in after becoming extremely successful with your parent club as people would like.
There is also the option to apply for jobs manually yourself, there also seems to be some sort of error in this department too. A small majority of players have reported that they’ve received some really decent offers from big clubs to take charge of their teams, but the portion is small.
We give you the best tips to enhance your chances of receiving these below:
- Make sure you meet all of the boards demands and win all the cups, your league and finish above all expectations.
- Try to consistently browse the jobs from your career menu on a regular basis, namely after each match that you play.
- There’s been rumours that the next patch update Electronic Arts are going to release will tweak this feature and fix all the glitches that occurs, so maybe waiting for that to come out isn’t such a bad idea.
- Take control of small clubs for one season, then jump ship to bigger clubs to see what the results bring, we’ve noticed doing this seems to diversify the manager jobs that you’ll receive significantly.
- If all of the above fails, try taking over a club that has low expectations and do the impossible and win the league and cups, this will give your reputation a massive boost and the teams from all countries will be flooding your inbox to hire you as their manager.
The Browse Jobs Tab Detailed
When going into the browse jobs tab that’s located under the office tab, you may not be expecting the jobs that you’re after. You might get job offers to manage world class teams when you want to take over average clubs, or vice verse. Either way, this section of the game is based on what stars your team is rated out of five, the higher the rating, the better the jobs you’ll be offered, the lower the rating, the poorer the manager positions become.
If you want to take control of a club that are pretty average, then all you have to do is sell some of your best players to lower the overall rating of your squad. To get the opportunity to take over big clubs, you’ll have to get your squad up to a four and a half star, to five. We hope this detailed explanation has helped all of you understand how to better yourself as a manager on FIFA 14 in regards to managerial vacancy’s.