The Second FIFA 14 Xbox One Update Out Today, Patch Notes Detailed
Electronic Arts have today released yet another update that’s intended to combat all of the issues for the Xbox One version of FIFA 14. This latest news is a clear indication that EA are totally committed to the next-gen platform and making sure that players enjoy their gaming experience.
A post was published on the official EA Forums in which the community manager wrote the following:
“Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available.”
All of the patch Notes can be viewed below
- The Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can’t access certain Online features.
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
- Some stability issues have been fixed when entering Online matches.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed from the EA Sports FC Catalogue.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
We want to hear from you on how well you think the title update has improved all-round gameplay. Get in touch by leaving your comments on this story in the box designated below.