2014 Fifa World Cup Brazil Game Launches April 15
Gamers get ready, as the official 2014 Fifa World Cup Brazil video game is set to launch on April 15th worldwide for both the Sony PlayStation 3, and Microsoft Xbox 360.
A quote from the official EA Sports Website read:
Experience all the Fun, Excitement, and Drama of Football’s Greatest Event. Multiple improvements and innovations to the award-winning gameplay of FIFA 14, plus 100 new animations, make EA SPORTS™ 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ the most accessible, fun, and exciting EA SPORTS FIFA title on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The official video game trailer has been released by the publishers and can now be seen below for your viewing pleasure. The footage is only about 20 seconds long, but more video content is expected to be unveiled in the not too distant future.
- Adidas micoach Training – Complete adidas micoach training sessions to boost in-game attributes for individual players on your team. Choose from six different attribute boosts and 18 different drills to improve your players’ performance during the tournament.
- World Class Control – all-new control system which includes additional dribbles and flicks. New passing animations, including both ground and outside of the foot curling passes, will open the door to more attacking options.
- Adidas Ball Physics – EA Sports and adidas® partner to deliver the most realistic ball physics system on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Set Piece Tactics – Use the D-pad to command your teammates and strike fear from set pieces and corners.
- Over-the-Back Headers – Now defenders can leap over attacking players to clear the ball to safety.
- New Penalty Kicks – New save animations and shot tuning puts players in control of their nation’s fate. Keepers can throw off kick-takers by performing different animations including wobbly-knees, matador, and shoot-it-there points.
- EA Sports Talk Radio – Dynamic tournament updates from a number of ESPN talents, delivering over 50 hours’ worth of recorded audio that adapt to your own FIFA World Cup Experience. Over 203 nations, 7,469 players, 19 officially licensed managers, 21 stadiums, including all 12 authentic stadiums in Brazil, and over 15 hours of added in-game commentary.
- Patriotic Presentation – Banners, flags and even see fans cheer from home with all new crowd rendering that brings the World Cup atmosphere alive.
The Game Modes
- Story of Qualifying – With over 60 real scenarios taken directly from 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying. Relieve, recreate and/or change the outcome of some the best matches.
- Road to Rio de Janeiro – Compete online with any of the 203 National Teams and progress across a map of Brazil’s 12 host cities. Win the final and hoist the FIFA World Cup Trophy at Estadio do Maracana in Rio.
- Road to the FIFA World Cup – The most immersive tournament mode in EA SPORTS FIFA history. Choose from any of the 203 National Teams sanctioned by FIFA and play with up to 32 players locally through the qualifying rounds, and proceed on to the group stage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
- Captain your Country – The popular FIFA game mode returns. Work your way through the squad list and lead your country through qualifying and to FIFA World Cup glory.
- The additional modes include 2014 FIFA World Cup, Kick Off, Skill Games, Online Friendlies, EA SPORTS Football Club.
More news and updates are expected to be released over the coming weeks ahead by EA, so make sure you stay in the know by checking back periodically.
Source – EA Sports News Updates