FIFA 15 Ratings: Top 10 Strongest Players
If you wanted to know who are the strongest players with strength, a physical presence and great at headers on FIFA 15, then EA Sports have revealed the top 10 list and we have it for you here. Gamers will need to know who can hold the ball up when up the field in the oppositions half, and which midfielders and defenders can knock strikers off the ball easily.
This list will give you an idea on which players to sign in Career Mode, and Ultimate Team when creating your squads. New to FUT this year is physical, the new base stats attribute that counts jumping, headers, strength and stamina all into one statistic.
So check out the top ten list of FIFA 15 strongest players below and let us know in the comments box at the footer of this page what you think about the ratings.
Top 10 Strongest Players With Strength
10. Assani Lukimya – Werder Bremen (Germany)
9. Moustapha Bayal Sall – Saint-Étienne (France)
8. Wilfried Bony – Swansea City – BPL (England/Wales)
7. Kim Shin-Wook – Ulsan Hyundai (Korea)
6. Abdoul Ba – RC Lens Ligue 1 (France)
5. Christopher Samba – Dynamo Moscow (Russia)
4. Felipe Baloy – Monarcas Morelia (Mexico)
3. George Elokobi – Oldham Athletic – League 1 (England)
2. Hérold Goulon – Zawisza Bydgoszcz (Poland)
1. Adebayo Akinfenwa – AFC Wimbledon – League 2 (England)