FIFA 15 Patch Update Hits PC, Fixes Bugs In-Game
EA Sports have this week released their first of many patch updates for the Windows PC version of their highly successful FIFA 15 game. The developers are hoping to release a patch for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 next-gen consoles in the near future too.
The update will demolish multiple issues with the PC edition and all of the bugs and glitches in the title are a thing of the past since the update has gone live according to Electronic Arts. There was a really weird glitch that involved all of the AI controlled players running straight into the centre circle when the game kicks-off at the start of matches. This has now been fixed along with a variety of problems that gamers were getting very frustrated with up until now.
The patch was released via Origin on Wednesday 8th October 2014, and the full list of issues fixed are detailed below.
- Fixed occurrences where players were unable to progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)
- The issues now fixed where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
- Addressed the annoying exploit where players could change their kick-takers on set-pieces an unlimited amount of times.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Be A Pro.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- The rightful home crowds are now live in Match Day Live matches.
- There’s now an improved set-piece camera angles in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Added the all-important latency indicator to the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team mode so that fans can view health of internet connection before entering an online match.
We’ll update you as and when the PS4 and Xbox One is patched and will provide the details right here on our official website.