FIFA 15 Title Update For Xbox One & PS4 Now Live
You may have noticed that EA Sports have released their first post-launch title update for FIFA 15 on both of the next-gen consoles. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One have both been patched and the game should run a whole lot smoother after these all-important updates have been carried out on your respective console.
The title update addresses many bugs and glitches in the game and drills them out so you the players can have an overall much better user experience whilst playing. The following updates that can be seen below are fixes due to the ever-popular FIFA community reporting in-game problems to EA which they’ve now addressed.
- Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
- Fixed occurrence where Reserves not brought into Season matches
- Improved stability when players change their set-piece taker.
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Fixed occurrences where post-match menus do not appear after a FUT Single Player Season match.
- Corrected the appropriate home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
As for the infamous PS4 stuttering bug, EA have said that they have so far made a bit of progress in that area but are continuing to try and find a permanent fix for the issue. Keep your eyes peeled on our social media accounts for updates. To ensure these updates download on your console all you have to do is simply turn on your console and load up FIFA 15. From there the update will automatically start downloading and it takes roughly about 5 minutes in total.