FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Winter Upgrades
So EA Sports have midway though February decided to do the usual Winter upgrades for FIFA 15 Ultimate Team, but this is unlike years gone past as there are more players than ever before being upgraded, well over 130 in-fact. The new statistics applied to these group of players is based on their real life performances on the pitch for their respective club and country.
We have the full list of players that have been included in an upgrade on this page that you can take a look at below, they table is also accompanied with images of the new cards as well.
The FUT 15 Winter Upgrade FAQ
- If you happen to already own the in-form version of an upgraded player in your Club,your IF will then be upgraded.
- If an upgraded player’s new Overall rating doesn’t equal or surpass his existing in-form’s rating, his IFs will not be upgraded. (Ex: Depay has been upgraded from 78 to 79 OVR, therefore his 80 OVR IF will not receive an upgrade)
- However, if an upgraded player with an existing IF gets upgraded across Quality tiers (eg. Silver to Gold), his lower-quality IF will not be upgraded. This preserves the in-form’s high value. (Ex: Harry Kane has been upgraded to a Gold, but his two existing silver IFs will not receive upgrades and will stay Silver.)
- If an upgraded player’s new OVR rating equals or surpasses his existing first in-form’s rating, his IFs will be upgraded respectively.
- Upgrades only apply to new non-inform players found in packs. All non-IF players in your Club will not receive an upgrade at any point in time.