FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Transfer Market Price Ranges Detailed
Literally starting from today’s date, EA Sports are introducing the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team transfer market price range that’ll change FUT trading for good.
When this feature is implemented which will be anytime soon, all players, IFS, consumables, and club items will have a minimum and maximum price attached to them so they can’t be sold for over the value of the specific item. The highest and lowest coin values will be set to every item in FUT so that players cannot buy coins illegally online.
This new feature has been implemented in order for users to understand the value in which items should be sold on the transfer market and make the high-rated players more obtainable for all players involved in FUT. Last but not least it’s an effort by Electronic Arts to crack down on coins selling websites and encourage users to buy FIFA Points from the store.
Here are some additional details that you might want to make a note of about the new price range feature detailed below.
- Brand new in-form players will receive a Price Range upon release.
- The Price Range for certain players may be adjusted in the future as we work to improve this feature over time.
- The Price Range for each FUT item will be set wide enough for you to still enjoy trading on the Transfer Market.
- Open bid transfers will be unavailable after Price Ranges have been activated. In order to list an item on the Transfer Market, you will have to set a “Buy It Now” price within the Price Range.
- When you list an item on the Transfer Market, the range at which an item can be sold will appear. These price ranges will be set by the FIFA Team based on analysis of past Transfer Market prices.
- All of the price ranges will be for all major consoles including PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
At this present moment in time, the Web and Companion Apps are both down and will continue to be down until further notice from EA Sports. Please let us know what your opinions on this revelation is by using the comments box designated below.