FIFA 14 Xbox 360 & PS3 Title Update II Now Live
EA Sports have finally provided the all important second title update for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of FIFA 14. The Windows PC edition got the update early just a couple of days ago, but now it’s made it’s way to consoles much to the relief of owners.
The update is much needed, and it’ll addresses issues that the community and fans have wanted with their feedback playing a massive part in what’s going to change. You can check out all what’s been fixed below:
- The “Any” and “GK” filters have been corrected in the Pro Clubs.
- The defenders switching has greatly been improved whilst the opposition crosses the ball.
- Finesse shots balanced.
- Lofted through balls have been balanced.
- The poor attacking headers glitch has been fixed.
- Crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park have been fixed.
- The freezing while substitutions are happening have been fixed.
- Improvements to the Dynamic Camera have been made.
- Stephan El Shaarawy has also been upgraded to 4* Skills.
Over at the official EA forums where we got this information, they go on to explain on how important it is for fans to continue giving out feedback on all the issues and glitches that arrive in FIFA 14 throughout the season. You can go check it out anytime. More updates are expected in due course.