EA Release 2nd Patch Update For FIFA 16
EA Sports have released the long-awaited second patch update for their FIFA 16 game and it’s now live on most major consoles including past-gen, PS4, PC and Xbox One. When you turn on the title next and go to play it you should see that your console or operating system says that FIFA 16 needs to update and you just confirm and wait until the loading has finished.
The patch addresses a variety of bugs and glitches and fixes all of them that’s listed below where you can look for yourself to see what EA have fixed.
General & Career Mode Fixes
- FIFA Trainer button tuning.
- Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
- Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
- Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
- Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- The referee kits clashing with your or your opponents kits has been fixed.
- The Controller disconnecting in FUT modes will no longer do so.
- EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
- The away crowd was wearing the incorrect kit but that has now been resolved in matches.
- When applying a consumable like contracts or fitness it use to apply the gold instead of silver or bronze but now all items you select to use will be used.
These improvements were made upon request of the FIFA community and you guys getting in contact with the developers so keep on doing so throughout the year because it helps the game get better and gets rid of all the glitches.